- This event has passed.
March 7 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 6:00pm on Wednesday, repeating until March 21, 2018
- For puppies 10 weeks to 6 mos.
- Puppies are taught self-regulating behavior, develop desirable coping skills, create a learn to learn attitude and are introduce to confidence-building activities (use of Agility equipment).
- Discuss common topics such as housebreaking, crate training, nipping, jumping as well as start the teaching process of simple obedience commands.t
- Confidence building activities are developed by safe introduction to puppy appropriate Agility equipment.
- Puppies socialize in a supervised setting with the puppies segregated by size. Inappropriate behavior is interrupted. Owners are actively involved in the puppy playtime.
Session Two Starts the week of February 19th