- This event has passed.
April 17 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 6:00pm on Tuesday, repeating until May 22, 2018
Intro to Agility
- Get ready to have the time of your life with your dog! Our Introduction to Agility Class introduces dogs and owners to the action-packed sport of Agility dog training. You and your dog will have fun and build teamwork by learning to navigate tunnels, tires, jumps and A -Frames.
- Extra emphasis is placed on learning how to navigate the obstacles safely & equipment height is adjusted for beginners.
- We also teach training games to build motivation and teamwork!
- Introduction to Agility is a 6-week course meeting one hour per week. Designed for dogs 8 months of age or older who have completed a Beginner Obedience (Family Dog 1) course. Class size is limited to ensure a quality experience for all
- Session 1 Starts February 20
- Session 2 Starts June 5
- Session 3 Starts November 5
Session 3 starts the week of April 16th.