- This event has passed.
March 3 @ 8:15 am - 9:15 am
An event every week that begins at 8:15am on Saturday, repeating until March 24, 2018
- For puppies 10 weeks to 6 mos.
- Puppies are taught self-regulating behavior, develop desirable coping skills, create a learn to learn attitude and are introduce to confidence-building activities (use of Agility equipment).
- Discuss common topics such as housebreaking, crate training, nipping, jumping as well as start the teaching process of simple obedience commands.
- Confidence building activities are developed by safe introduction to puppy appropriate Agility equipment.
- Puppies socialize in a supervised setting with the puppies segregated by size. Inappropriate behavior is interrupted or redirected. Owners are actively involved in the puppy playtime.
- Prerequisite for Puppy 2
Session Two Starts the week of February 19th