Doggy Daycare Packages
While at doggy daycare, your dog will run, jump and play with other friendly, social dogs. Critical socialization skills are polished and much needed daily exercise is provided. Our daycare guests has ready access to outdoor potty and play areas and are closely supervised.
Play groups are segregated by size, age and temperament to ensure a positive and safe experience.
ENROLLMENT AND SCREENING
Includes a four hour pass, evaluation and dog
SINGLE DAY PASS
A day of fun and frolic.
Up to four hours of pack play.
10 half-day pass – four footed fun for all.
NEW PUP ON THE BLOCK
7 day package for puppies 5 month or younger. Designed for the special needs of puppies.
Five day pass, we guarantee to send them home tired!
10 day pass, sometimes it’s better to be lucky than good.
20 full days of prancing paws.
Just like it sounds, unlimited daycare for a month!
- Daycare hours Monday through Friday 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- For the comfort and well being of our guests, we are closed 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. Monday – Friday at our Long Lake Location
- See locations for weekend hours
- We offer daycare for dogs 7 weeks of age and older
- Dogs must meet screening requirements for group play and handling
- We require the following vaccines: Rabies, Distemper / Parvovirus combination and Bordetella
- Dog must be protected by heartworm and flea and tick preventative
- Sick dogs will be immediately removed from group play and isolated until their owners can pick up
- Half day is 4 hours or less; full day is greater than 4 hours
- Adult dog daycare packages expire in 6 months from date of purchase
- New Pup on the Block package expires in 3 months
- Dogs over 9 months must be spayed or neutered
- Dogs not in our care for longer than 6 months may be required to be rescreened