- This class has passed.
March 24 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
|Recurring Class (See all)
An event every week that begins at 6:00 pm on Tuesday, repeating until March 24, 2020
Introduction to Agility
2020 Class Sessions
- Session 1 starts the week of Jan 6th
(last day to enroll – 1/2)
- Session 2 starts the week of Feb 17th
(last day to enroll – 2/16)
- Session 3 starts the week of Mar 30th
(last day to enroll – 3/29)
- Session 4 starts the week of May 11th
(last day to enroll – 5/10)
- Session 5 starts the week of June 22nd
(last day to enroll – 6/21)
- Session 6 starts the week of August 3rd
(last day to enroll – 8/2)
- Session 7 starts the week of Sept 14th
(last day to enroll – 9/13)
- Session 8 starts the week of Nov 2nd
(last day to enroll – 11/2)
- Get ready to have the time of your life with your dog! Our Introduction to Agility Class introduces dogs and owners to the action-packed sport of Agility dog training. You and your dog will have fun and build teamwork by learning to navigate tunnels, tires, jumps and A -Frames.
- Extra emphasis is placed on learning how to navigate the obstacles safely & equipment height is adjusted for beginners.
- We also teach training games to build motivation and teamwork!
- Introduction to Agility is a 6-week course meeting one hour per week. Designed for dogs 8 months of age or older who are concurrent with Family Dog 1 or currently enrolled or completed Puppy 2. Class size is limited to ensure a quality experience for all