July 30 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
|Recurring Class (See all)
An event every week that begins at 6:00pm on Tuesday, repeating until August 27, 2019
Introduction to Agility
2019 Class Sessions
- Session 1 starts the week of January 7th.
- Session 2 starts the week of February 18th.
- Session 3 starts the week of April 8th.
- Session 4 starts the week of June 3rd.
- Session 5 starts the week of July 22nd.
- Session 6 starts the week of September 9th.
- Session 7 starts the week of October 21st.
- Get ready to have the time of your life with your dog! Our Introduction to Agility Class introduces dogs and owners to the action-packed sport of Agility dog training. You and your dog will have fun and build teamwork by learning to navigate tunnels, tires, jumps and A -Frames.
- Extra emphasis is placed on learning how to navigate the obstacles safely & equipment height is adjusted for beginners.
- We also teach training games to build motivation and teamwork!
- Introduction to Agility is a 6-week course meeting one hour per week. Designed for dogs 8 months of age or older who are concurrent with Family Dog 1 or currently enrolled or completed Puppy 2. Class size is limited to ensure a quality experience for all