- This class has passed.
November 12 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Introduction to Agility
2019 Class Sessions
- Session 7 starts the week of October 28th.
2020 Class Sessions
- Session 1 starts the week of January 2nd.
- Session 2 starts the week of February 17th.
- Session 3 starts the week of March 30th.
- Session 4 starts the week of May 11th.
- Session 5 starts the week of June 22nd
- Session 6 starts the week of July 27th.
- Session 7 starts the week of September 14th.
- Session 8 starts the week of November 2nd.
- Get ready to have the time of your life with your dog! Our Introduction to Agility Class introduces dogs and owners to the action-packed sport of Agility dog training. You and your dog will have fun and build teamwork by learning to navigate tunnels, tires, jumps and A -Frames.
- Extra emphasis is placed on learning how to navigate the obstacles safely & equipment height is adjusted for beginners.
- We also teach training games to build motivation and teamwork!
- Introduction to Agility is a 6-week course meeting one hour per week. Designed for dogs 8 months of age or older who are concurrent with Family Dog 1 or currently enrolled or completed Puppy 2. Class size is limited to ensure a quality experience for all