- This class has passed.
March 9 @ 8:15 am - 9:15 am
|Recurring Class (See all)
An event every week that begins at 8:15am on Saturday, repeating until April 6, 2019
Mondays at Noon | Wednesday at 6:00 p.m. | Saturdays at 8:15 a.m.
2018 Class Sessions
- Session 7 starts the week of Nov 5th.
2019 Class Sessions
- Session 1 starts the week of January 7th.
- Session 2 starts the week of February 18th.
- Session 3 starts the week of April 8th.
- Session 4 starts the week of June 4th.
- Session 5 starts the week of July 22nd.
- Session 6 starts the week of September 9th.
- Session 7 starts the week of October 21st.
- For puppies 10 weeks to 6 mos.
- Puppies are taught self-regulating behavior, develop desirable coping skills, create a learn to learn attitude and are introduce to confidence-building activities (use of Agility equipment).
- Discuss common topics such as housebreaking, crate training, nipping, jumping as well as start the teaching process of simple obedience commands.
- Confidence building activities are developed by safe introduction to puppy appropriate Agility equipment.
- Puppies socialize in a supervised setting with the puppies segregated by size. Inappropriate behavior is interrupted or redirected. Owners are actively involved in the puppy playtime.
- Prerequisite for Puppy 2