November 23 @ 8:15 am - 9:15 am
Mondays at Noon | Wednesday at 6:00 p.m. | Saturdays at 8:15 a.m.
2019 Class Sessions
- Session 7 starts the week of October 28th.
2020 Class Sessions
- Session 1 starts the week of January 2nd.
- Session 2 starts the week of February 17th.
- Session 3 starts the week of March 30th.
- Session 4 starts the week of May 11th.
- Session 5 starts the week of June 22nd
- Session 6 starts the week of July 27th.
- Session 7 starts the week of September 14th.
- Session 8 starts the week of November 2nd.
- For puppies 7 to 16 weeks at time of enrollment.
- Puppies are taught self-regulating behavior, develop desirable coping skills, create a learn to learn attitude and are introduce to confidence-building activities (use of Agility equipment).
- Discuss common topics such as housebreaking, crate training, nipping, jumping as well as start the teaching process of simple obedience commands.
- Confidence building activities are developed by safe introduction to puppy appropriate Agility equipment.
- Puppies socialize in a supervised setting with the puppies segregated by size. Inappropriate behavior is interrupted or redirected. Owners are actively involved in the puppy playtime.