- This class has passed.
June 8 @ 9:30 am - 10:30 am
|Recurring Class (See all)
An event every week that begins at 9:30am on Saturday, repeating until July 20, 2019
Mondays at 1:15 p.m. | Wednesdays at 7:15 p.m. | Saturdays at 9:30 a.m.
2019 Class Sessions
- Session 1 starts the week of January 7th.
- Session 2 starts the week of February 18th.
- Session 3 starts the week of April 8th.
- Session 4 starts the week of June 3rd.
- Session 5 starts the week of July 22nd.
- Session 6 starts the week of September 9th.
- Session 7 starts the week of October 28th.
- Ages 5 months to 7 month of age,
- For puppies who have either completed a Puppy Kindergarten course or who are new to obedience classes
- Good manners and basic obedience skills are taught in an age appropriate, positive manner
- Introduction to basic commands include sit, down stay, wait, come and leash walking.
- Ongoing socialization with other puppies
- Confidence building activities that include safe introduction of Agility equipment.