May 19 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 6:00 pm on Wednesday, repeating until May 30, 2021
Mondays at Noon & 6:00 p.m. | Wednesday at 6:00 p.m. | Saturdays at 8:15 a.m.
2020 Class Sessions
- Session 7 starts the week of Nov 9th
2021 Class Sessions
- Session 1 starts the week of Jan 11th
- Session 2 starts the week of March 1st
- Session 3 starts the week of Apr 19th
- Session 4 starts the week of June 7th
- Session 5 starts the week of July 26th
- Session 6 starts the week of Sept 13th
- Session 7 starts the week of Nov 1st
Designed for puppies 7-16 weeks. Start Anytime
Our 6 lessons Puppy Kindergarten class you can start anytime with your puppy between 7 – 16 weeks of age. Each week our friendly & knowledgeable instructors will discuss topics and introduce training exercises specifically designed for young puppies.
We focus on:
- Common topics such as housebreaking, crate training, nipping, jumping
- Introduction of early obedience commands & life skills
- Confidence building through puppy appropriate Agility training.
- Puppy socialization in a supervised setting. Puppies are segregated by size with active owner involvement.
Enrollment is easy. Enroll on-line and select your desired class time.