January 31 @ 7:15 pm - 8:15 pm
An event every week that begins at 7:15 pm on Monday, repeating until February 20, 2022
Mondays at 12:00 p.m. & 7:15 p.m. (Session 1 in 2022 only) | Wednesday at 6:00 p.m. | Saturdays at 8:15 a.m.
2021 Class Sessions
- Session 7 starts the week of Nov 1st
2022 Class Sessions
- Session 1 starts the week of Jan 10th
- Session 2 starts the week of Feb 28th
- Session 3 starts the week of April 18th
- Session 4 starts the week of June 6th
- Session 5 starts the week of July 25th
- Session 6 starts the week of Sept 12th
- Session 7 starts the week of Oct 31st
Designed for puppies 7-16 weeks. Start Anytime
Our 6 lessons Puppy Kindergarten class you can start anytime with your puppy between 7 – 16 weeks of age. Each week our friendly & knowledgeable instructors will discuss topics and introduce training exercises specifically designed for young puppies.
We focus on:
- Common topics such as housebreaking, crate training, nipping, jumping
- Introduction of early obedience commands & life skills
- Confidence building through puppy appropriate Agility training.
- Puppy socialization in a supervised setting. Puppies are segregated by size with active owner involvement.
Enrollment is easy. Enroll on-line and select your desired class time.