May 18 @ 7:20 pm - 8:20 pm
An event every week that begins at 7:20 pm on Tuesday, repeating until May 30, 2021
Intermediate & Advanced Rally Class
Tuesdays at 7:20 p.m.
2020 Class Sessions
- Session 7 starts the week of Nov 9th
2021 Class Sessions
- Session 1 starts the week of Jan 11th
- Session 2 starts the week of March 1st
- Session 3 starts the week of Apr 19th
- Session 4 starts the week of June 7th
- Session 5 starts the week of July 26th
- Session 6 starts the week of Sept 13th
- Session 7 starts the week of Nov 1st
Learn and practice the skills necessary to compete for a Rally Novice title. Rally is an AKC sport where the dog/handler team navigates a course of 10-20 signs which provide instruction regarding each skill to be performed. Class will cover the Rally regulations, understanding of the signs, handling skills for the ring, fine tuning obedience skills and practicing Rally Novice courses.
Prerequisite: Family Dog 2, CGC title, or test in with class instructor prior to registration. Dog should heel on a loose leash, stay in sit and down positions and come on command.
Cost is $120.00