- This class has passed.
November 17, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 6:00 pm on Tuesday, repeating until December 20, 2020
Tuesdays at 6:00 p.m.
2020 Class Sessions
- Session 7 starts the week of Nov 9th
2021 Class Sessions
- Session 1 starts the week of Jan 11th
- Session 2 starts the week of March 1st
- Session 3 starts the week of Apr 19th
- Session 4 starts the week of June 7th
- Session 5 starts the week of July 26th
- Session 6 starts the week of Sept 13th
- Session 7 starts the week of Nov 1st
Therapy class will prepare dog/handler teams with the skills necessary to pursue Pet Partners’ registration for Animal Assisted Activities. Class will cover an overview of Pet Partners rules and regulations and expose teams to equipment and situations encountered on therapy visits.
Prerequisite: Family Dog 2, CGC title, or test in with class instructor prior to registration. Dog should heel on a loose leash, stay in sit and down positions and come on command. Canine Good Citizen Certification.
Cost is $120.00