- This class has passed.
February 15 @ 7:15 pm - 8:15 pm
An event every week that begins at 7:15 pm on Tuesday, repeating until February 20, 2022
Tuesdays at 7:15 p.m.
2021 Class Sessions
- Session 7 starts the week of Nov 1st
2022 Class Sessions
- Session 1 starts the week of Jan 10th
- Session 2 starts the week of Feb 28th
- Session 3 starts the week of April 18th
- Session 4 starts the week of June 6th
- Session 5 starts the week of July 25th
- Session 6 starts the week of Sept 12th
- Session 7 starts the week of Oct 31st
Therapy class will prepare dog/handler teams with the skills necessary to pursue Pet Partners’ registration for Animal Assisted Activities. Class will cover an overview of Pet Partners rules and regulations and expose teams to equipment and situations encountered on therapy visits.
Prerequisite: Family Dog 2, CGC title, or test in with class instructor prior to registration. Dog should heel on a loose leash, stay in sit and down positions and come on command. Canine Good Citizen Certification.
Cost is $90.00 for 4 sessions