- We offer overnight care dogs 7 weeks of age and older.
- Slumber Party dogs are required to pass a screening and evaluation to ensure compatibility.
- Slumber Party dogs over 9 month of age must be spayed or neutered.
- Slumber Party boarding is excellent for adult dogs who are polite, people-oriented and enjoy the company of other dogs. If your dog is uncomfortable in large dog pack settings we recommend trying one of our private suites.
- Your dog’s temperament and tolerance of other dogs may change over time, As such, dogs who have not participated in Slumber Party boarding in over 6 months may be subject to evaluation and screening.
- Slumber Party boarders who are not compatible with group play or who are disruptive during quiet-times may be moved to a private suite to ensure the safety and comfort of all of our guests.
We care about the health and well being of our boarders!
- We require the following vaccines: Rabies, Distemper / Parvovirus combination and Bordetella
- Dog must be protected by heartworm and a flea and tick preventative
- Dogs that appear ill will be immediately removed from group interactions and place a call to their owner.If necessary, Augusta will seek veterinary care for dogs in our care who appear to be ill.
$50.00 Holiday deposit is required for all major Holidays and MEA weekend. Holiday Cancellations must be made 5 days in advance.