Therapy Dog Classes
Therapy Dog Classes Are Back!
Therapy Dog class will prepare dog/handler teams with the skills necessary to pursue Pet Partners’ registration for Animal Assisted Activities. Class will cover an overview of Pet Partners rules and regulations and expose teams to equipment and situations encountered on therapy visits.
- Canine Good Citizen Certification.
- Family Dog 2, CGC title, or test in with class instructor prior to registration.
- Dog should heel on a loose leash, stay in sit and down positions and come on command.
- Duration: 4 weeks. Once per week
- Class Time: Tuesdays 6:00PM
- Cost: $90 per session