Designed for puppies 8-20 weeks of age and small dog breeds who have not received any formal training.
- Common topics such as housebreaking, crate training, nipping, jumping
- Introduction of obedience commands: sit, down, leash walking, come when called
- Skills are taught using age appropriate techniques
- Confidence building exercises using puppy-friendly agility equipment
- Impulse Control exercises to create a confident yet composed puppy
- Classes meet once a week for 6 weeks
- Gear needed: 6 foot leash and treats
- Please wear athletic type shoes
- Retractable leashes are not allowed
- Ages 5 months to 7 months of age
- For puppies who have either completed a Puppy Kindergarten course or who are new to obedience classes
- Good manners and basic obedience skills are taught in an age appropriate, positive manner
- Introduction to basic commands include sit, down stay, wait, come and leash walking
- Ongoing socialization with other puppies
- Confidence building activities that include safe introduction of Agility equipment.