Designed for puppies 7-16 weeks (at time of enrollment).
We focus on:
- Common topics such as housebreaking, crate training, nipping, jumping
- Introduction of early obedience commands & life skills
- Confidence building through puppy appropriate Agility training.
- Puppy socialization in a supervised setting. Puppies are segregated by size with active owner involvement.
Also available at Edina location
- Ages 5 months to 7 months of age
- For puppies who have either completed a Puppy Kindergarten course or who are new to obedience classes
- Good manners and basic obedience skills are taught in an age appropriate, positive manner
- Introduction to basic commands include sit, down stay, wait, come and leash walking
- Ongoing socialization with other puppies
- Confidence building activities that include safe introduction of Agility equipment.