Intro to Agility
Open to dogs 8 month or older
- Prerequisite Family Dog 1
- Introduction to Agility Class introduces dogs and owners to the action-packed sport of Agility dog training.
- You and your dog will have fun and build teamwork by learning to navigate tunnels, tires, jumps and A -Frames.
- Extra emphasis is placed on learning how to navigate the obstacles safely & equipment height is adjusted for beginners
- We also teach training games to build motivation and teamwork!
- Prerequisite Family Dog 1 and Foundation Agility
- For the dogs & owners who just want to have fun!
- Advanced Agility techniques
- Sequencing obstacles
- Continued team building and confidence boosting exercises
On-line enrollment available. Enroll early as class fill quickly.
Agility classes are offered only Fall through Spring. In 2020, it will be offered during Session 6 (starts September 28). Agility classes would meet for the first time on Sunday October 4th.