Private Suites: Long Lake
Augusta offers Private Suites at our Long Lake Facility. Our roomy suites provide a quiet retreat for your dog after a day of group play. Each suite is comfortably appointed with raised beds, flat screen TVs and full door windows to give your dog a full view of the day’s activities.
A Private Suite reservation also includes 4 hours of group play each day. Select one or several of our many boarding amenities to enhance your dog’s visit with us.
For multi-dog families check out our roomy bungalows. Designed for families with multiple dogs, our bungalows are perfect for canine families who want to board together. Well-appointed with outside views, comfy beds and a quieter environment, our bungalows are also a favorite of our senior dogs.
Private Suites are $54.99 per day. You are charged for the day you check in and each subsequent day. Check out time for Private Suites is 11:00 a.m. Monday – Saturday and 1:00.p.m. on Sunday
- Private Suites are available for dogs 7 weeks of age and older.
- Dogs must meet Screening Requirements.
- We require the following vaccines: Rabies, Distemper / Parvovirus combination and Bordetella.
- Boarding dogs are charged for the day they check in and each subsequent day of boarding.
- Check out time is 11:00 a.m. Monday – Saturday and 1:00 p.m. on Sundays.
- Ask about our roomy bungalows for multiple dog families!
- If your dog is a first time boarder we recommend booking a private suite for their first stay.
- First time boarders also benefit from a trial “day board” (a 4- 6 hour visit between 7:00a.m. and 6:00 p.m.)
- Amenities such as Brush Up Training, Neighborhood Strolls, Run and Fun Playtime and Stuffed Kongs can be added for a nominal fee.
- We want your dog’s stay to be as stress free as possible. Please bring your dog’s food, pre-measured and bagged per meal, to ensure he or she is receiving the same brand and quantity of food while at home.
- Although we provide blankets to cuddle on, dogs may bring their own blanket.
- Durable chew bones and toys can also be sent along. We will not give rawhide or other questionable chew toys.
- Do not bring any item that you do not want destroyed or chewed upon.
A $50.00 Holiday deposit per dog to reserve New Year’s Day, Independence Day, Thanksgiving or Christmas.
Holiday Cancellations must be made 5 days in advance.
Amenities include Stuffed Kongs™, Spa services, Brush-Up™ dog training Lessons, Neighborhood Stroll™ walks, Agility Sport Training, Bed Time Stories and one-one one cuddle time.